This is a list of catchy, somewhat funny, famous last words of executed (justly or unjustly) individuals:
1) “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
Spoken by Carl Panzram, convicted serial killer.
2) “Hey fellas, how about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French Fries’”
Spoken by James French, convicted murderer. Apparently the dude was given a life-sentence and decided it was a really fucking long while. So he thought it was a brilliant idea to kill his cellmate so that he would be executed! Good for him.
3) “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast!”
Spoken by Tom “Black Jack” Ketchum, a murderer and a thief. As one can see, Ketchum was a morning person and as things go, his executioner didn’t appreciate Ketchum’s witty remark since a “technical issue” with the rope, which caused him to be decapitated when he dropped through the gallows.
4)“Well, gentlemen, you are about to see a baked Appel.”
Spoken by George Appel, convicted murderer.
5) “You sons of bitches. Give my love to Mother.”
Spoken by Francis “Two Gun” Crowley before getting executed for a three-months killing spree among other crimes.
6) “I’d like to thank my family for loving me and taking care of me. And the rest of the world can kiss my everloving ass, because I’m innocent.”
Spoken by Johnny Frank Garrett, who was executed for raping and murdering a 76 year old nun when he was 17. when examined by a psychiatrist, it was discovered that Garrett suffered from multiple personality disorder. However, the state refused to test for DNA evidence and whether Garrett really committed any crime is unsure.
7) “I’d rather be fishing.”
Spoken by Jimmy L. Glass, executed at the age of 25 for murdering a couple.
8) “I did not get my Spaghetti-O’s, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.”
Spoken by Jimmy L. Glass, executed for murdering two women: one 87 years old and another 81 years old.
9) “Such is Life”
Spoken by Ned Kelly, convicted cop-killer.
10) “Shoot straight you bastards and don’t make a mess of it!”
Harry Harbord “Breaker” Morant, convicted mass murderer.